I was born and grew up in the middle of nowhere and now live in Tokyo, Japan.
I majored in Japanese painting at university.
The subject of my photography is the people which I take great interest in. I continue to take photographs from the dual aspect of what is present in human consciousness and what exists in society.
- Group Exhibition "7th Annual PHOTOBOOK Exhibition" at Davis Orton Gallery / Hudson, NY / December 2016
- Group Exhibition "Participants of Mt.ROKKO INTERNATIONAL PHOTO FESTIVAL2014 Portfolio Review" / Tokyo, Japan / April 2015
- Solo exhibition "Memories of HibarigaokaDanchi" at Higashikurume Nanbu Community Center / Tokyo, Japan / November 2013
- Solo exhibition "Signs of life from the darkness" at EPSON Imaging Gallery epSITE / Tokyo, Japan / April 2013
- History of award -winning
- 2011 Px3 NON-PROFESSIONAL Gold of Fine Art - People and Portraiture - Other, Paris
- 2010 Fujifilm Photo Contest Grand-prix of Photograph book section, Japan
- lLensCulture page